The Network Telecom Administrator’s primary purpose is to ensure ICW’s network and telephony infrastructure technologies are properly engineered, administered and maintained in support of ICW’s computer operations. The Network Telecom Administrator’s will support ICW’s business objectives by ensuring a stable, highly available telephony and computing environment in support of ICW’s day to day business operations.
• Architect, implement, maintain and troubleshoot current and future ICW telephony technologies.
• Administer and maintain ICW’s enterprise telephony applications and infrastructure.
• Maintain ICW’s voice and data circuits.
• Administer and support ICW’s Avaya IVR system.
• Provide 3rd Tier technical support and problem resolution for ICW’s telephony environment.
• Research telephony, unified communications and collaboration technologies and provide recommendations.
• Research, develop and test new telephony and networking technologies in support of ICW’s business operations.
• Procure telephony hardware and software as directed in cost effective manner.
• Provide 2nd Tier technical support and problem resolution for ICW’s networking environment.
• Administer, maintain and troubleshoot ICW’s enterprise networking infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, load balancers and WAN optimization appliances)
• Implement and maintain Configuration Management practices and documentation for all telephony and networking hardware, and network application software utilized by ICW.
• Participate in technology related initiatives and projects.
• Complete most assignments with moderate supervision. Low to Medium complexity assignments may be completed independently.
• Responsible for participating in the creation, implementation and continual improvement of standards, processes and procedures required to deliver high quality customer service.
• Responsible for following and complying with all security guidelines for ICW’s privacy and security policies.
• Responsible for following, maintaining or exceeding Service Levels to business customers through established Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for providing technical training to IT Management and business customers.
• Responsible for learning and adopting the Mission and Values of the Company, the IT Department and Network Operations.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum of 3+ years proven work experience as a Network Administrator supporting a 600+ user environment.
• Technical Certification: Avaya or Cisco Call Center, Avaya IR, Modular Messaging, AES, Witness, CMS, Veramark, CCNA, JNCIA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3+ years proven work experience administrating, supporting and maintaining networking systems which may include: Juniper Switches and Routers, Juniper JUNOS operating system, Juniper and Palo Alto Firewalls, Netscalar Load Balancers, Silver Peak Wan Optimization Appliances, Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches, Network Monitoring and Intrusion Detection.
• Minimum of 3+ years proven work experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based enterprise applications and systems including Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server Operating Systems and Network services (WINS,DHCP,DNS).
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ICW Group - 4 months ago