Interoperability Voice IP Engineer will be responsible for testing end-to-end functionality between legacy Avaya TDM systems and the Cisco Unfied Communication platform as required by base systems standards for a 15000 user migration effort.
- Prior and recent experience working as a QA engineer for IP voice platforms including Functional, Integration testing.
- Test Plan and Test Script creation
- Working knowledge of UCCX scripts
- Working knowledge of UCCE (Unified Call Manager Enterprise)
- Prior experience working on large scale TDM to VoIP migration projects
- Working knowledge of Avaya PBX including CMS, AES
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- C++ or other scripting languages
Kapsis - 16 months ago