Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer’s with CDWs Strategic Solutions and Services practice are in the middle of the action deploying enterprise level technical solutions for our customers. By joining CDW, you will be partnered with industry leading Engineers, Technical Leads, Project Managers and Solution Architects enabling your continued development and success. CDW is honored by holding the highest level of certifications and accreditations with our vendor partners such as Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, VMware, IBM, HP and more.
The incumbent of this position will:
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- Actively participate in the planning, design, and implementation of Unified Communication systems, infrastructure and related hardware for customers.
- Conduct design sessions, seminars and public presentations
- Implement test plans, migration plans & delivery plans
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network supporting the Unified Communications
- Network and application troubleshooting
- Prepare design documents and presentations. Clearly describing the design, including rationale for decisions and implications of decisions
- Deliver high-quality solutions to our customers to ensure their investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives
- Deliver project responsibilities in line with project plan
- Contribute to product development and written proposals
- Work in a team environment
- Assist Account Managers during the sales process by educating the customer about new technologies and IP Telephony methodology
- Assist in the management of projects using CDW's project management methodology
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
Other Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent
- Three years of large-scale, enterprise-class planning, design, implementation and support experience
- Experience in PBX and/or Call Center systems engineering experience
- Minimum of one year experience in programming or analytical work
- Experience with router configuration, knowledge of voice mail, unified messaging, ACD and IVR systems
- Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients' needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and end users
- Consulting experience preferred
- CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred
Yes, 25 % of the Time
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW features...