Provide hardware and software technical support for PCs and LANs, which includes supporting and maintaining installation and configuration on all desktop hardware/software products and Personal Computers. In addition, provide support for Avaya traditional and IP Telephony, PBX, and Contact Center solutions as well as Help Desk support for all end users handling issues related to these systems and applications.
• Assists in assessing network growth requirements and upgrading of LAN systems.
• Installs, maintains and repairs all LAN networks.
• Configures and installs both desktop and server software products.
• Perform operating system and application software upgrades on both desktop systems and servers.
• Serves as troubleshooter on moderately complex PC and data network problems.
• Configures, builds, installs, maintains and repairs all PCs.
• Performs both hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Maintains/expands technical knowledge of data systems via on the job training, reading and taking outside courses.
• Administration of network addresses.
• Administration of software licenses.
• Maintains inventory and property management records.
• Perform other incidentals and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• The ability to install both PC equipment and desk-top software products
• Strong work ethic with high attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven team building capabilities
• Ability to grasp, comprehend and use a variety of technologies
• Demonstrated high initiative and goal oriented
• Ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Ability to manage multiple priorities across boundaries.
• Ability to manage projects working after hours.
• Excellent leadership abilities
• Sit/stand/walk 8-12hr/day
• Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
• Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
• 3+ years of IT/Telephony Engineering experience
• 5+ year’s experience in applications and computer troubleshooting support / customer service
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS
Performant Financial Corporation - 8 months ago