TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
Raytheon AST is looking for a Network and Threat Support Specialist to perform analysis to support cyber operation.
Raytheon AST is looking for a Network and Threat Support Specialist to perform analysis to support cyber operation. Job functions of the position may include:
Collaborating with analytical counterparts.
Applying knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
Performing all-source analyses of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations.
Performing technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
Performing extensive post-mission analysis.
Producing technical reports in support of special programs.
Providing expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
Writing forensics and/or incident response reports.
Investigating computer attacks.
Extracting data from electronic system
Training team members on analysis, too.ls or reporting.
• Work experience must include network and vulnerability experience within the DoD.
• Must be able to identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs.
• The analyst should have experience with transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
• Familiarity with malicious code (malware) and transmission schemes.
• Strong leadership with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedules.
• Proficient with internet research and interpreting complex information.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
Required Education (including Major):
• Work experience in network and vulnerability analysis or a related field or a Bachelors Degree in a hard science or related area and years of network and vulnerability experience.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 21 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...