It’s Time to Get Sirius!
Sirius Computer Solutions is a Cisco GOLD National Partner, Mastered Certified in Unified Communications and Security. We get serious about providing the best Networking solutions to our customers. As a Gold partner, we have the best talent in the industry and offer career and technical growth opportunities
We are currently adding a Networking Presales Engineer to our Networking Solutions team. This position has primary responsibility for providing pre-sales support, customer support and direct quality assurance for all projects assigned. In addition, this position is responsible for integrating and delivering a wide range of technology solutions to the client. This includes:
- Assisting Sirius Sales Team with pre-sales activities in educating clients with Sirius products.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations
- Provides product demonstration to include implementation/migration planning
- Prepares product deliverable templates/client timetables
- Technology Enablement Center (TEC) demonstration/briefings
- Develops solutions based on analysis of business and technical requirements
- Reviews client environment and develops architecture and design of projects
- Installing, maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting client infrastructure solutions.
- Performs account management duties to include research, problem solving, technical support, and general
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent experience. Equivalent experience is defined as 2 years of related work experience for every 1 year of missing post-secondary education, in addition to the required experience below.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in LAN Administration, PBX/Voicemail Administration and Network Administration.
- 3+ years experience implementing solutions integrating VOIP, Instant Messaging, E-mail, and Voice Mail technologies.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification, or the ability to acquire within 3 months of hire date.
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification, or the ability to acquire within 4 months of hire date.
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP) certification, or the ability to acquire within 6 months of hire date
- Prefer candidates to have CCIE in Voice and/or Route/Switch
- Previous technical sales experience helpful.
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Knowledge of project estimation and scoping experience preferred
- Ability to design workable solutions in a timely manner.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to drive automobile under applicable state requirements
- Frequent travel (including air and automobile) capability required to various client locations – on average, 25% to 30%
- Air travel capability required
Are you ready to Get Sirius about your career?
Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No third party resumes, please!
Sirius Computer Solutions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard