Our client is a large heatlhcare facility in NY. They are currently seeking a Full Time Neurophysiology Supervisor to over see the EEG lab (inpatient and outpatient) and intraoperative monitoring for the department of Neurology .
This position will be managing (3) EEG Technicians as well as (4) OR Neurophysiologists. The chosen candidate will be managing the daily operations to ensure timely testing and quality outcomes. This position will be responsible for performing EEGs and Evoked Potentials as needed for the patients as well as being responsible for inventory of supplies and maintaining the equipment.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors in related field strongly preferred.
- ASET and ABRET certifications required.
- Two – three years of supervisory experience in a Neurophysiology lab required.
Additional Information :
- We offer a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package
- In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the minimum requirements.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 23 months ago
New York, NY
- 30+ days ago