The New Business Coordinator will support the agency’s daily business development operations, coordinating closely with the Director of Business Development, members of the Executive Leadership Team, and key agency personnel to win new clients. This role requires a positive-thinking, proactive, and energetic person who is highly organized and capable of corralling diverse teams to plan and produce related deliverables.
- Content/Pitch Coordination
- Work directly with Director of Business Development, pitch team, and all departments to ensure aspects of the new business effort are completed according to process, schedule and expectation
- Gather and maintain agency information (credentials, case studies, biographies, etc.) for RFPs and presentations
- Coordinate with project management, creative teams and studio for producing pitch materials for RFPs and presentations
- New Business Administration
- Coordinate and execute New Business reports and support materials
- Organize meetings, presentation materials, and travel itineraries
- Gather potential client and competitive background information
- Research industry trend information to help the pitch team craft strategies and recommendations
- Assist Director of Business Development in prospecting
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience within sales, marketing or advertising
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Above average skills in multi-tasking and organization
- A passion for being a team player and seeing projects through to completion
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours when needed
- A proficiency working on Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel)
- Knowledge of MAC (OS X) using iWork (Keynote, Pages) as well as other applications (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.
- Preferred: Degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
Javelin - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...