About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for New Business Technicians to join our Life Company!
The person in this position will perform a variety of duties both administrative and technical in nature. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Initial set up and issuance of life, disability or annuity contracts,
· Preparation and receipt of related policy delivery documents.
· Ensuring the accuracy of policies issued through strict adherance to current departmental procedures with a strong emphasis on the quality control review process.
· Conduct thorough review and notation of any missing information or forms that are required as part of the new business submission.
· Properly post, pay and transfer policy premiums.
· Generate premium refund checks as needed through the policy administration system.
· Mail premium refund checks to agents and prepare appropriate correspondence to be sent to the agent and policyowner regarding the refund with supervision and proper sign off.
· High school diploma required
· Prior office experience strongly preferred
· Prior experience in Life Insurance strongly preferred
· Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
· Excellent keyboarding skills required
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 15 months ago