We are looking for a Marketing Manager of New Development to drive profitable sales for our new communities by playing a key role in strategic planning and leading the tactical implementation of sales and marketing initiatives. Through activities such as media planning and execution, outreach program, sales capability, vendor management and sales process development you will drive sales results.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Driving sales results through marketing planning and execution
• Setting up and managing projects as needed
• Developing creative material
• Conducting marketing research as needed
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• Undergraduate degree in liberal arts, finance, management, general business or real estate; MBA is a plus
• At least 5-7 years of marketing experience
• At least 3 years of Marketing experience with-in multi-family residential business with responsibility for media planning, outreach, sales process design and execution of other core marketing activities. Experience with a marketing agency or multifamily operator/owner is a plus.
• Direct experience in exceeding expectations in various business environments including new developments, property rebranding, various property lifecycle stages; Class A property experience is a plus
• Operations assignments with an marketing agency or operator in a residential mut
li-family a plus
• Skill in using sales and marketing tools and creating project plans
• Persistence and goal-orientation
• Strong communication skills and organization skills
• Ability to guide and find consensus among diverse group of project contributors.
Drug Free Workplace