Outstanding Quality of Life
Join one of only eleven community health centers in America to earn The Joint Commission`s Gold Seal of Approval. We are by far the largest community health center in Maine and the 3rd largest in New England. You will work out of our newly renovated clinic where we offer a huge primary care referral base and existing patient base.
- Proven need ? Fill your appointment book quickly
- No call and a 4 day workweek = Outstanding quality of life
- Six weeks of paid time off and 7 additional holidays annually
- Employed position ? Outstanding base salary and production incentive
- Complete package ? Signing bonus, student loan assistance, more?
- Mid-level support, medical assistant and office staff in place
Live Between the Mountains and the Coast
Bangor, Maine has a lot to offer as your next hometown. We offer a culturally and artistically active downtown region, some of the best public schools in the nation, and a prime location between the mountains and the coast.
- Famous Maine lobsters ? Five-star restaurants or fresh from the dock
- Award-winning schools ? High school ranked among the top in the country
- 90% of graduating seniors attend post-secondary institutions
- Thousands of acres of ski runs ? Host of US Olympic Team events
- 30 area parks with more than 650 acres of enjoyment accessible year round
- Minutes from the mountains and the coast