The New Goods Order Processor is a position based at the Ralph B. Shiner Center in Appleton , our transportation center as well as production and training facility. This role is responsible for the accurate receiving of vendor shipments then picking, packing and ensuring accurate paperwork of shipments to our 24 store locations throughout North Central Wisconsin. New Good items complement the donated items in our stores to give our customers a well-rounded shopping experience. This position will partner with the other members of the New Goods team to support the mission, vision and values of Goodwill NCW . Explore this position today!
- Safely, efficiently and accurately counts and receives vendor orders.
- Safely, efficiently and accurately picks, splits and packs orders for store delivery.
- Ensures materials shipped and paperwork exactly match the customer or vendor order.
- Completes all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keeps work area neat and clean, keeping floor clear of debris to prevent safety hazards.
- Follows best practices for all work areas.
- Operates and stores all equipment in a safe manner including compactor, electronic pallet jack, hand pallet jacks, box cutters, Tilt Master and hand tools.
- Loads and unloads merchandise from trucks and deliver to proper location within warehouse if required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a high degree of attention to process and detail.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds. Will handle heavy loads at times; physical exertion is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Education generally equivalent to a high school diploma is preferred but not required.
Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin - 13 months ago