Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux's strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 45 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux's solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
To fulfill its mission to improve public health worldwide, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries. Its world headquarters are located in the Lyon area in France.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
As a New Graduate Mechanical Engineer, your duties will include one or more of the following: (1) processes modification to improve safety, product quality and/or reduce costs, (2) the transfer of processes from Research and Development to manufacturing, (3) equipment and process change control and validation, (4) data trending on product performance characteristics for evaluating process control and to aid in solving product and process problems, and (5) conducting product and production Failure Investigations, implementing corrective actions, and preparing sound scientific reports.
• With guidance, leads small scope projects. Schedules and coordinates project activities.
• With supervision, conducts engineering studies / activities for new processes, process changes and improvements in order to (1) improve safety in manufacturing, (2) improve product quality and uniformity, and (3) increase production efficiency and decrease standard cost.
• With supervision, designs and conducts statistically valid scientifically sound feasibility studies and process development projects, and prepare timely written updates and report of these activities.
• With supervision, writes validation protocols and conducts validation activities as required by the change control program.
• With supervision, analyzes process and product performance data to identify trends to predict potential failures and aid in solving product and process problems.
• With supervision, conducts Failure Investigations and implements solutions (corrective and preventive actions) that solve manufacturing and product problems, follow-up on corrective and preventive actions to determine their effectiveness and suitability, and prepare written reports on these activities in a timely fashion.
• With supervision , design, review and revise Manufacturing and Quality Control documents for new and existing products and processes.
• With supervision, provide and document training of technical and production personnel in the application of new processes and transfer of new products.
• With supervision, interface with existing vendors, and identify and qualify new vendors, to assure delivery of quality raw materials and components at reasonable costs.
BS or MS degree with knowledge and skills to perform the position’s responsibilities. Good project leadership and oral and written communication skills are required. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V***
Biomerieux - 17 months ago
bioMérieux is a leading international diagnostics group that specialises in the field of in vitro diagnostics for clinical and...