The New Hire Training Manager will lead and manage the strategy and successful execution of Constant Contact’s New Hire Onboarding Program for all employees. He/she will work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers across the organization to align the on-boarding experience with organization and department goals. Activities include performance consulting, needs assessment, instructional design/development, implementation and evaluation of training. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to lead and manage a corporate learning team and across multiple sites. He/she is an experienced people manager with an expert understanding in adult learning, program/project management, and scaling blended learning solutions. This position will reside in Waltham, MA and reports to the Sr. Manager of Training & Employee Development.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Leads and manages a team of new hire training specialists to execute on the new hire program.
- Ability to coach and develop high performing trainers.
- Creates and executes on training strategy roadmap to successfully onboard a multi-site workforce.
- Partners with HR and CTCT leadership in the formulation, plan development, methodologies, implementation strategies, and measures success to drive towards a world class on-boarding program for Constant Contact.
- Conducts thorough needs assessment and analysis to ensure that the new hire onboarding program continually meets the evolving needs of multiple departments across multiple locations.
- Designs and develops world class curriculum and learning interventions.
Innovates and streamlines processes and programs to gain efficiencies to ensure a quick ramp for all new hire employees.
- Evaluates learning, documents performance and reports on the overall and individual effectiveness of the new hire training program.
- Establishes and maintains a clear engagement model with all locations through close coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience proven success leading a corporate learning team
- 3-5 years’ experience leading in a customer service or sales oriented environment
eLearning/blended learning software certification e.g. Camtasia or Lectora
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking and understanding big picture concepts
- Ability to build relationships and champion teamwork throughout the organization to achieve goals and foster an open environment for the exchange of ideas and to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Strong experience with implementing success measurement strategies of programs
- Experience with implementing blended learning solutions e.g. eLearning, ILT, self-study that are directly linked to company and departmental goals and initiatives
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt rapidly to change and successfully manage multiple projects
- High level of energy, self-confidence, and enthusiasm
High degree of organization, detail-orientation, time management and
- program management skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including .PPT, Word, Outlook, Excel
- Small business or non-profit experience preferred
- Travel up to 30% of the time
Constant Contact - 30+ days ago
Constant Contact makes sure businesses never lose touch with their most important customers. The company provides small businesses with Web-...