We are now hiring for our Active Adult community in Buckeye!
Want to join a growing NATIONAL company?
Want to be a part of a successful TEAM?
Then Meritage Homes is the RIGHT choice for you!
What we offer YOU as our Sales Representative:
What the position offers YOU:
- Competitive compensation (Training pay converting to draw plus an uncapped commission structure)
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Outstanding marketing support
- Great ongoing training
- Beautifully decorated models to help your customers envision their dream
Why we are the company you want to grow YOUR career with:
- Promote Meritage Homes to prospective Buyers and meet monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Guide homebuyers throughout entire sales process including contract and mortgage
- Provide exceptional customer service to Meritage Homes Buyers
- Generate traffic through development of relationships with the Realtor community, participation in community events/meetings and other networking venues
- Ability to propose a business plan for success and determine best marketing practices for community demographics
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and many holidays
- This position requires a Real Estate License to sell new homes in Arizona
With over 25 years in homebuilding, Meritage has positioning itself for growth. We have opportunities available for experienced sales professionals who want to take their careers to the next level.
Meritage Homes is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MTH and is currently the 9th largest homebuilder in the nation. Meritage has been listed among Forbes’ Best Managed Companies in America and the “Fortune 1000" largest corporations in America. Meritage Homes is known for award winning designs, enduring quality, and commitment to excellence at an exceptional value. And, as part of our Meritage Green initiative, we are the first national builder to be energy star qualified for every home we build. Get Meritage Proud - the American Dream built responsibly to help protect the environment and save our homebuyers' energy dollars. Let us tell you why now is a great time to join the Meritage Homes team and lay the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding career in new home sales!
Preferred team members will have:
- College degree or some college hours preferred
- Professional appearance and presentation
- High level of enthusiasm and excitement
- Ability to engage, promote, educate and persuade
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to control your own income
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to complex problems
- Numerical aptitude with basic understanding of financial principles
- Computer proficient with ability to learn new systems quickly
Meritage Homes Corporation - 19 months ago