Compensation & Benefits:
We are currently seeking sales candidates to enter our HOME SALES TRAINING PROGRAM . Our paid training program is designed to develop sales candidates through a combination of class work and on-the-job training. Upon successful graduation from the training program, our sales team will hire those proven candidates who are competitive, fearless, self-reliant, adaptable and eager to make sales.
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life) that start the month after you join the team!
- 401(k) Savings Plan plus matching component
- Outstanding marketing support to help you plan and execute driving traffic
- Great ongoing training (in person, online & in the field)
- Beautifully decorated models to help your customers envision their dream
- Inventory homes that allow you to give homebuyers a direct view of what their dream home could look like.
- Leading Green technology in the home building industry
You will be responsible for:
Who is Meritage ?
- Successfully complete designated training program within assigned time frames.
- One week initial training
- Two to three week “quick start" training
- Dedicated training and guidance under assigned mentor and sales leaders
- Gain knowledge of the homebuilding industry and sales techniques and practices specific to Meritage Homes.
- A top 10 national homebuilder in the nation.
- Meritage has been listed among Forbes’ Best Managed Companies in America and the “Fortune 1000" largest corporations in America.
- Meritage Homes is known for award winning designs, enduring quality, and commitment to excellence at an exceptional value.
- Meritage Green initiative, leading the way in Green Home construction and quality.
- Meritage Homes is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange Symbol: MTH
- High school education / GED; prefer college degree or completed courses
- Professional appearance with high level of enthusiasm
- Experience in engaging, promoting, educating, and / or persuading people
- Computer proficiency (Outlook, Internet, sales software tools)
- Numeric aptitude and understanding of financial principles
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays