We are currently seeking a Full-time Wellness and Biometric Program Coordinator to work at one of our corporate fitness and wellness centers.
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
Summary: Aid in planning, execution, and management of a national biometric health screening program. This includes working with third party vendors and consultants to meet contractual obligations as well as supporting and executing aspects of the corporate Health & Wellness Strategy of the Client.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment
- Partners with leadership to determine appropriate internal resources and/or vendor partner options for delivering comprehensive screening program.
- Coordinates tactical aspects of on-site biometric screening program implementation, including client communication, vendor communication, scheduling, IT support, on-site event coordination, internal and external reporting.
- Responsible for training screening staff on IT applications. - Responsible for execution of time-sensitive communication plan to participating locations.
- Responsible for basic PC tasks including, planning, meeting facilitation, meeting documentation, issue tracking, coordinating tasks from throughout the organization to ensure successful on-site biometric implementations.
- Partners with leadership to report progress of programs, identify issues, and help troubleshoot solutions. - Supports DSO in reviewing biometric third party vendor invoices to ensure accurate billing.
- Assist in developing monthly reporting to client on progress of the program.
- Coordinate operational aspects of worksite wellness program at the Client and 18+ field locations.
- Maintain a network of Site Wellness Coordinators at field locations and coordinate ongoing communication with them - Assist the Client in developing and implementing an annual wellness calendar for all sites
- Provides periodic one-on-one participant counseling and health education; referring employees to appropriate programs and services such as screenings, coaching, fitness, weight loss, etc.
- Develop, implement and evaluate health promotion workshops and events directly related to the Client’s needs and interests and in support of the annual wellness calendar
- Develop and implement an annual communication plan and create communication material as needed such as articles, bulletin board displays, promotional materials, website info, etc.
- Coordinating and evaluating strategic projects related to creating a health enhancing work environment; - Coordinating wellness program participation and impact;
- Developing, implementing and evaluating workshops and events directly related to the client’s needs;
- Assisting in developing, implementing and evaluating an annual strategic plan including a communications plan.
- Perform vendor analysis, selection and contract negotiation, as needed. - Identify and foster opportunities to partner and integrate efforts with internal and external groups such as benefits, safety, food services, EAP, fitness center, etc.
- Travel to support on-site events will be required.
- Support and fill-in for fitness center team as needed.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
- bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in health field including but not limited to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation, agenda/minutes creation, action plans, presentation skills and other communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Strong time management and organizational skills • Proficient at handling multiple tasks • Demonstrate the ability to design, develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
- Strong interpersonal skills • Demonstrates professionalism in all client and co-worker interactions
- Membership and/or Certifications from recognized authority organization (e.g. CHES, WELCOA, ACSM, Wellcoaches, IAWHP, etc.)
- Ability to travel
- Experience of at least 5 years in related field preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare or wellness industry preferred.
- Master’s degree in exercise related field • Strategic planning skills
- Advanced computer efficiency • Creativity skills
- Experience communicating directly with clients or supporting concurrent high-visibility projects for clients is desired.
- Prior project management or coordination experience desired.
Premier Health & Fitness Resources - 15 months ago