Digital Sales Specialists - Search Engine Marketing, Online Video Sales and Internet Yellow Pages
We are looking for serious Sales Professionals desiring large earning potential in a fast paced, growing industry.
Since 1930, Yellowbook360 has focused on connecting consumers with local business clients to fuel small business growth and success. Today, as a national leader of customized small business marketing solutions, Yellowbook360 manages an expansive portfolio of digital, mobile and print tools to help its clients efficiently and effectively market their businesses.
Yellowbook360's marketing portfolio includes: Website design, hosting and optimization; scalable, customizable SEM and SEO programs; online advertising and video on one of the top 50 websites in the United States, the yellowbook.com network; yellow pages print advertising in approximately 1,000 directories in 48 states plus the District of Columbia; Yellowbook360 Direct Marketing services, and more.
New Media Specialists:
Yellowbook360 is looking for motivated and knowledgeable Search Engine sales professionals to develop new business and maintain a customer base in an expanding industry. This is a lucrative outside sales position focused on sales of SEM/SEO, online products, and more with an outstanding, nationally recognized company.
Select individuals will be responsible for executing on all phases of the sales cycle, meeting or exceeding aggressive sales goals and assisting in training programs.
You will have the opportunity to work with other sales professionals in a fun, rewarding and goal oriented work environment with an outstanding benefits package.
Responsibilities and/or Requirements:
- Competitive Salary plus Travel/Cell Phone Allowance
- Uncapped Commissions, Incentives and Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Insurance, ESPP, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, and Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
- Salaried Classroom and Field Sales Training for all New Hires
- Protected Territories
- Excellent Promotion Opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Ongoing World-Class Sales, Product and Industry Training
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Abundant Recognition Programs
- Consistently meet or exceed aggressive sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, an understanding of Yellowbook360's New Media products and an understanding of the internet advertising environment
- Analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
- Responsible for executing on all phases of the sales cycle such as lead generation, prospecting, research, proposal generation, campaign implementation, account management/optimization, and follow up
- 2+ years of sales/marketing/advertising experience
- Strong understanding of Internet & Search Engine advertising (SEM/SEO/Display/Social Advertising/Digital Marketing Based Services)
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO certification
- Proven ability to attain and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to maintain a high level of new business sales activity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong closing skills, work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Work history that includes selling or professional account management of high dollar accounts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A bachelor's degree in business, advertising or a related field preferred
- All final applicants will be required to complete a drug screen and background check, and to sign a non-solicitation agreement
- Yellowbook360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer