Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
As a Subcontractor Solutions Portfolio (SSP) New Products Business Analyst, you will use your innovative thinking to research and design new Subcontractor solutions that engage customers and propel new sales.
- Help take new software products (Saa S) to market
- Shape the product vision and roadmap to enhance Textura’s Subcontractor product portfolio
- Develop and demo concept prototypes to gauge user interest
- Conduct market research with Subject Matter Experts and End Users through surveys and focus groups
- Define and prioritize requirements that will enable product functionality
- Facilitate agreements around a balanced solution between business and technology stakeholders
- Work ‘hand-in-hand’ with SW Developers and QA Testers during product development
- Partner with Sales and Client Services to ensure successful product launch
- Successful completion of functional user stories, user interface designs, and UAT cases for effective product coding and testing
We are very interested in understanding your level of experience and how it relates to this opportunity and the organization. Title and salary will be determined based on relevant skills and years of experience.
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation as well as accountability through project completion
- 1 to 5 years of experience with software product management, product lifecycle management, and functional/process analysis
- Experience with gathering requirements, design documentation, and software product development will be invaluable as you ‘go-to-market’ with new solutions
- Good communication and presentations skills to help you clearly articulate new product features to development resources and ultimately to customers
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills to identify issues within design, development, and launch phases and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently
- Exposure to agile software methodology and other areas of software development will be a plus
- Creativity is welcomed
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: Jessica.Novak@texturacorp.com
Textura - 18 months ago