American Express Publishing Newsletter Producer
Job/Internship type: Freelance Company/Publication Name: American Express Publishing Location: New York, NY Description:
American Express Publishing is seeking a part-time (15-20 hours per week)
producer to assist in the daily production of e-mail newsletters.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience producing content for the web
& should be passionate about food, wine, and luxury travel. Most of the
work can be done remotely but involves working a few hours each day, 4-5
days per week.
- Format newsletters in HTML
- Update websites using CMS
- Coordinate approval with edit/sales teams
- Schedule newsletters on time
- Update templates, assist with testing initiatives, and related tasks as
- 1-2 years online production experience, preferably newsletter-related
- Proficiency in HTML
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Meticulous attn. to detail and the ability to meet daily deadlines
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- THIS IS NOT A WRITING POSITION*
Contact: Send resume & hourly rate to: email@example.com . NO PHONE CALLS. OK to mention Ed?: Yes
FolioCareers.com - 10 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for m...