• MUST be able to pass background check.
• Food Handling Certificate preferred
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Participates on safety meetings and implementation.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Must be reliable, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
Work School Schedule - Must be flexible with hours
Whitsons Culinary Group - 2 years ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...