HOURS: Full time – Hours between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM, M – F and after hours on call schedule rotation.
RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for an Application Support Specialist to provide remote troubleshooting of the NextGen EHR, Template Editor, Document Builder, and KBM products for Health IT clients. The Application Support Specialist is responsible for gathering and recording details of service calls; researching, troubleshooting, and testing solutions; and triaging calls to the appropriate internal or external resource for resolution. Creates tickets in our tracking system and thoroughly documents all client issues. This is a work at home (telecommuting) position. The ability to participate in an after-hours rotation schedule is required.
- Experience working with NextGen EHR, Template Editor, Document
Builder and NextGen KBM content required, including working with
template triggers and document macros.
- NextGen EHR certification preferred.
- Two to four years of experience in a clinical setting, or comparable
experience supporting EHR, with a good understanding of clinical
- This is a high profile position requiring strong customer service skills,
professional verbal and written communication skills, and telephone
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Model stewardship in the communities we serve.
- Model the Ownership Spirit in daily work.
MMIC Group, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard