Job Purpose: Responsible for the operation of the Inn and Front desk on the overnight shift. Job Duties: Answering phones|
Registering guestsAccepting payments and providing customer serviceResponsible for the hotel's books for the day's financial transactions. Entrusted with the safety and security of the hotel guests.
Required skills and Qualifications
Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma, GED or Trade School Certificate.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Basic math, reading writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Multi task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mazzone Hospitality - 9 months ago
At Mazzone Hospitality we are proud of our strong ties to the communities we serve, and we are committed to giving back in any way we can....