Front Office, Night Auditor, Front Desk, Receptionist, Clerk
Provide friendly, efficient and hospitable service at the front desk. Provide efficient and friendly check in and check out service. Run the night audit process through the PMS system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information to guest's reservation.
- Verify and swipe credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods.
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank.
- Accept and record vouchers, traveler checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and/or house accounts as needed.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication.
- Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages, mail and facsimiles for guests as requested.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency.
- Close guest accounts at the time of check out. Ensure guest stay was enjoyable.
- Research and perform revenue audit function.
- Upon completion of audit, input information into general ledger system.
- File paid invoices in night audit packs
- Research and respond to charge inquiries on a timely basis.
- Send copies of guest folios on a timely basis via fax or mail.
- Other projects as assigned
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guests while adhering to operating procedures.
- Preform wake up calls as needed.
- File registration cards in suite number order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function on the computer.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Hcareers.com - 18 months ago