Why you want to work for us
- Aimbridge Hospitality offers a variety of career opportunities within our portfolio which consists of well-known brands with more than 60 hotels in 17 states.
- The company owns and manages franchised hotel brands including Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott, Doubletree, aloft, Cambria Suites, Sheraton, Hyatt and more.
- Come and explore a world of opportunities and join our dynamic team!
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community.
This job will appeal to people who:
- Love and understand Hospitality.
- Have great organizational skills.
- Are looking for a great working environment.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented
regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as
required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the
high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing
the proper uniform and name tag when working.
at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
and complete the End of Day process.
all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
the day’s work (i.e., movie revenue, telephone postings, valet laundry,
server’s and desk agent’s paperwork, etc.).
cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures according to Aimbridge
Front Office computer system operation according to Aimbridge Hospitality
all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
up to ensure periodic checks by the Midnight House Attendant are made of
building and guest corridors to ensure all areas are locked and secured.
and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00
safety and emergency procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality
proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.) according to Aimbridge
familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality’s policies and house rules.
the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk;
Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
a working knowledge of security procedures.
employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to
all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report as needed.
the master or house accounts as necessary.
work (i.e., revenue printouts, charge and paid folios, vouchers and
checks, etc.) as directed by S.O.P.’s.
any new Night Auditors as requested by management.
morning reports according to Aimbridge Hospitality procedures.
delivery of newspapers daily. Deliver or assign delivery of Express
up to ensure that nightly walk-through includes removal of all room
service trays and straightening of pool and Jacuzzi area.
items for “Lost and Found” according to the standard.
any reports as requested by management in a timely manner.
any miscellaneous duties as required (i.e., resetting Food and Beverage
P.O.S. where necessary, distribution of credit "Watch List", and
preparation of daily revenue summary).
meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Guest Services Manager or
any other member of management.
Education & Experience:
least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field
School diploma or equivalent required.
course work in related field helpful.
supervisory responsibility preferred.
of Accounting Principles.
- Must be proficient in Windows 95, Company approved spreadsheets and word
hours sometimes required.
work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10
pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or
otherwise move objects.
be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly
work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from
disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints
of the particular need.
be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and
basic arithmetic functions.
be able to work in a self-managed environment.
be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying the concerns
and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- A competitive Benefits packet including Medical,Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability
- 401K with matching contribution
- Employee Room rate discounts at participant Hotels
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Aimbridge Hospitality - 10 months ago
Sage Hospitality Resources
Sage Hospitality Resources
- 3 days ago
Courtyard Denver Park
- 12 days ago
Gateway Canyons Resort
Noble Florida Resorts
- 12 days ago