Embassy Suites Dublin is looking for energetic customer service oriented individuals to join our team! Our 284, all-suite hotel with over 12,800 square feet of meeting/banquet space is a fun work atmosphere offering competitive wages, great benefits & advancement opportunities.
Embassy Suites Columbus Dublin
Why you want to work for us?
- Aimbridge Hospitality offers a variety of career opportunities within our portfolio which consists of well-known brands with more than 60 hotels in 17 States.
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community.
The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work as well as all Front Office functions on the third shift (11pm-7am).
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report as needed.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Discounted associate rates with the Hilton family of hotels