Excellence is our passion. Is it yours?
Windsor Court Hotel
New Orleans, LA
Why you want to work for us
- Aimbridge Hospitality offers a variety of career opportunities within our portfolio which consists of well-known brands with more than 60 hotels in 17 States.
- The company owns and manages franchised hotel brands including Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott, Doubletree, aloft, Cambria Suites, Sheraton, Hyatt and more.
- Come and explore a world of opportunities and join our dynamic team!
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community
To exceed our guest’s expectations and ensure revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for our guests.
Verify and balance registers with Front Desk.
Complete room budget and previous year daily revenue.
Clear all registers and terminals in anticipation of next day’s business.
Submit and distribute reports as necessary.
Previous experience required.Experience with PMS a plus.
Must possess a positive presence with outstanding service, communication and problem solving skills.
Cash handling experience helpful.
- A competitive Benefits packet including Medical,Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability
- 401K with matching contribution
- Employee Room rate discounts at participant Hotels
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Aimbridge Hospitality is a hotel real estate and management company created to identify investment opportunities throughout the United...