An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Night Auditor at The Point Hotel and Conference Centre Edinburgh.
The hotel is located behind Edinburgh Castle and a short walk from the EICC and has a Brasserie Restaurant, the Monboddo Bar and Point Conference Centre.
As a Night Auditor you will ensure at all time the hotel’s standards are met in every presentational aspect of the hotel public area. You will provide guests with the highest level of hospitality and service throughout their stay and ensure it is a memorable one.
- Deliver total passion and commitment
- Responsibility for the care of hotel guests throughout their visit
- To use initiative to personally take action to deliver a first class service
- Take responsibility with all enquiries
- C heck-in and check-out procedures
- To meet, greet and bid farewell to all guests
- Take responsibility for the presentation of the lobby and entrance
- To be aware of all reservation systems to maximise ADR and occupancy
- To fully understand and operate the hotel property management system
- To fully understand the room layout and the features and equipments
- To fully understand the different hotel tariffs and special offers
- To be accountable for the Reception cash handling banking procedures
You will need to be eligible to work in the United Kingdom if you wish to apply for this position.
BDL Hotels - 17 months ago