The purpose of the Night Auditor is the day end reports and reconciliation of revenues deposited by all resort outlets as well as the regular front desk duties.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for the accurate balance of the cash drawers, posting all room rates, closing of credit card batches, and reporting discrepancies to resort accounting along with any explanation of these discrepancies.
- Prepare all reports including registration cards for the next day arrivals as well as advising of no show guests and the allocation of forfeited advance deposits.
- In charge of departures and arrivals during their shift and in charge of problem resolution during 3rd shift.
- Perform the task of verifying owner account balances and to notify management of maintenance fees outstanding
- Verify credit card terminals are batched and that terminal totals match with cashier audit reports.
- Working together with evening security to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for guests.
- Dealing with incidents and guests needs during third shift and reporting to management any resort issues that need to be addressed
- Other duties may be assigned as resort demands.
- Teamwork is a must.
- Dress code and up to standard performance are required at all times.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service experience and night audit experience of at least 1 year.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Should have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently, be able to interact with a wide range of people, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking skills.
Bluegreen Vacations - 20 months ago
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.