The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling and compiling reports that summarize the Front Desk business day, making sure that all activities balance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Runs Front Desk Clerks’ reports showing all transactions performed by individual Clerks on their respective shifts during the business day, making sure that all work balances.
2. Retrieves individual work bundles from storage area placed by Clerks and separates work by type. Insures that work balances with hotel.
3. Compiles a Daily Occupancy Analysis Report, containing information such as total rooms available for occupancy, percentage of rooms occupied, market segment, room rates, etc.
4. Makes copies of all reports and delivers to necessary Hotel departments.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. One or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess and be able to maintain the applicable regional Gaming card(s) and/or License(s), if any.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Planning, remembering details, using arithmetic, reading, making decisions, working rapidly, working at various tempos, concentrating amid distractions, remembering names and faces, examining and observing details.
Standing, walking, sitting.
The above job analysis is for the sole purpose of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is not to be construed to include all employees employed in each job classification. The Employer reserves the right to change the requirements of each job analysis as changes in business and/or technology dictate. All weights, distances, and measurements cited in this job analysis are approximations.
Casino Aztar - 18 months ago