Calling all "night owls!" We are looking for a team member to be the overnight eyes and ears of the property. Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
As a Night Auditor you are responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for room, restaurant and bar daily work; maintaining files; and resetting the systems for the next day's operations. This position requires basic knowledge of accounting operations, mathematical skills, and computing skills.
You will audit, balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information.
You would be working from 11pm-7am.
1. Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets’ (e.g. restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
2. Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
3. Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing.
4. Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
5. Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily.
6. Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
7. Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts.
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job