Please see above SUMMARY Process daily audit of the hotels financial data. Handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests, and coordinate with the other departments as necessary.
1. Verify each Front Desk shifts transactions
2. Process credit card transactions
3. Post tax charges to all guest folios
4. Finalize transactions completed during the day
5. Create and/or print required reports
6. File or transmit reports as directed
7. Verify and prepare registration cards for arriving guests
8. Prepare folios for departing guests
9. Handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests as well as hotel staff
10. Take, modify and cancel guest reservations
11. Verify, balance and review hotel suite availability
12. Check in/out guests. Perform express checkout duties. Verify departure dates and offer to make future reservations
13. Post telephone charges, valet charges, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts.
14. Administer guest payment policies
15. Responsible for shift cash transactions
16. Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system
17. Administer guest safe deposit boxes
18. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures
19. Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests
20. Communicate facilities and services to guests at check-in
21. Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities
22. Notify Housekeeping and Maintenance of any reported problems with suites and/or grounds
23. Carry out any reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
If you're driving on the interstate and are looking for a hotel or a resort, Interstate Hotels & Resorts is your company. The...