To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
2. Performs all required audit reports.
3. Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
4. Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
5. Prepares the front office for the ‘A’ Shift and resets day’s business.
6. Acts as a Guest Services Agent during the night time hours.
7. Acts as the Manager on Duty during night time hours.
8. Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
9. Participates in all training and cross training programs.
10. Acts as PBX operator during the audit shift.
11. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property values, pari-mutuel betting systems, and stock market reports.
Work math problems quickly and accurately.
Understand and use computers and related equipment.
Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
Plan and direct the work of accounting clerks and other workers.
WCG Hotels - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Embassy Suites Hotels was recently named one of the top hotel chains for families in the 2004 U.S. Family Travel Guide by Zagat Survey®....