Primary duty is to perform the established close of day functions for resort and
F&B operations. Represent the management in the absence of an M.O.D. during the hours of duty. Granted limited authority to troubleshoot operational issues and guest or associate problems. Responsible for loss prevention and ensuring the safety of all people on property.
1. Act according to the policies and procedures established in the associate handbook.
2. Maintain complete awareness of facilities, hours of operation, emergency procedures and rules of conduct.
3. Be aware of resort occupancy, restaurant guest count and private dining or group activities.
4. Cooperate with department managers, security and staff members to promote customer service, the integrity of the Accounting department and spirit of Hotel Jerome.
5. Complete projects assigned by Controller.
6. Respond to all emergencies as established in the Management Emergency Procedure Guidelines.
7. Always be prepared to respond immediately to guests arriving late, room service orders, luggage assistance and guests checking out.
8. Perform all Night Audit tasks as directed to close and reconcile the day's receipts.
9. Participate in and support hotel and company efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives as part of the Planet Auberge program.
10. Provide room service and assist guests whenever necessary.
The Hotel Jerome provides all the modern amenities required for a successful meeting, including high-speed Internet access and secretarial...