Accurately maintain records of all hotel sales transactions and to assist the Front Desk while providing service to guests during the evening and overnight hours.
Perform the following duties related to the night audit:
- Ensure that audits are completed free of mathematical or procedural errors.
- Ensure that audits completed reflect the following:
1 - Audit entries are correct and legible with tapes attached.
2 - Reports, tapes, receipts and supporting paperwork organized for simple review of work.
- Ensure that guest transactions will satisfy performance standards for front desk agents.
- Follow all sequence of service guidelines according to the manual and job description.
- Ensure that audit reports, daily receipts, tapes, supporting documentation are chronologically filed.
- Ensure that proper procedures for dealing with guest illness or injury, system failures, fire alarms, robbery, security incidents and other emergencies are described accurately and/or followed if they occur.
- Offer observations and assistance to management and operating departments in order to improve the efficiency of the audit.
- Anticipate late night check-ins and check-outs and do not allow lack of immediate access to automated systems to inconvenience guests.
Required Skills & Experience:
Successful candidates must be able to provide superior guest service in an environment of teamwork. Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
Do applicants need to provide their own work permit?
Regional HR Director Northeast Region
Front Desk, Front Desk - Night Audit
A respite and service center for those among the working poor, homeless and at risk of homelessness