This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west's only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as a Night Auditor.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow. From product marketing to golf course maintenance; from housekeeping to developing the next big innovation in bathing products, your career path is only limited by your desires.
As the Night Auditor, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
How you will contribute:
What you need to qualify:
- Utilize your commendable work ethic and commitment to detail as you play an integral role in maintaining The American Club Resort's AAA and Forbes standards.
- Directly impact our guest's enjoyment as you provide prompt and courteous registration, cashiering, and informational services as requested.
- Use your administrative skills to examine and analyze financial records and reports and verify for accuracy.
This position is full time and the ideal candidate will be available to work third shift hours and must be available to work weekends and holidays as required.
- The ability to work independently with professionalism while maintaining a focus on quality and customer service.
- Candidates should also have the ability to walk or stand for the majority of each shift.
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills along with advanced computer systems knowledge.
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, medical, dental, and vision insurance, associate discounts, and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler - 14 months ago
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...