1. Verify the proper posting of all transactions (e.g. cash, room rates, applicable service charges and taxes, outlet charges).
2. Verify that each outlet is in balance at the point of closing the day’s business. All revenues are properly posted and settlements are appropriately in balance.
3. Verify that all scheduled Catering and/or Banquet functions having a duly authorized BEO (Banquet Event Order) have a completed and signed Guest Check. Verify that all charges have been appropriately charged according to BEO.
4. Balance all outlet transactions (Point of Sale) and settlements into the Property Management system.
5. Responsible for the overall function of balancing the daily food and beverage transactions and retail transactions, reporting audited results to the Income audit function daily.
6. Responsible for ensuring compliance to Resort Policy and Procedures (e.g. allowance and paid out, approvals, limits or authorizations, etc.).
7. Responsible for the daily gathering and reporting of statistical information to Local management ensuring accuracy and integrity thereof.
8. Responsible for the compilation of the resort’s daily revenue activity into the Income Journal and eventual, timely production of management report.
9. Responsible for the Optical Imaging function for the Resort. (End of Day Reports)
10. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers
11. Ensure that Credit Card Batches are submitted on a daily basis.
Must be able to walk, stand, sit, stoop or bend for duration of shift [at least (8) hours]. Analytical mind. Experience in the Hotel/Resort industry. Able to review, analyze, and interpret financial reports. Able to methodically resolve problems. Able to interact with outlet staffing and management in correcting problem areas. Effective communicator.
Luxury Resorts & Hotels - 2 years ago