Hotel Night Auditor
Join fellow team members in delivering great service to guests in a state-of-the-art hotel! The Night Auditor completes the hotel’s daily audit process according to company operating policies, procedures, and standards. This process includes, but is not limited to, completing and transmitting the Daily Report that includes total revenue, cash, credit, receivables, and room statistics. The Night Auditor covers the hotel’s Front Desk during the night, ensuring that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Team Member follows safety and security procedures, handles financial transactions accurately, and maintains required systems and records. Additional duties include:
· Executes guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment and service procedures as outlined in brand training materials and in compliance with brand quality assurance standards.
· Is proficient in administration of applicable property management system.
· Complies with uniform, identification, dress and grooming standards.
· Maintains a friendly and hospitable attitude with guests and coworkers
· Maintains presence at desk during all hours of operation and communicates effectively with individuals inside and outside the facility.
· Responds quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
· Responds to any guest or security issues according to training.
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of local attractions and amenities in order to provide service to guests needing such information
· Ensures front desk and office (including files) are maintained in clean and organized manner
· Ensures collections, including credit card and direct bill, are executed in accordance with Company policies.
· Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property.
· Ensures reservations are accepted according to Company and brand policies.
· Ensures rates are optimized by monitoring competitor occupancy and rates.
· Ensures that occupancy is maximized.
· Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner.
· Quotes daily rates properly and issues credits in accordance with Company philosophy, using good judgment
· Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property and confidential information
Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned supporting guest satisfaction
· Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry and basic Accounting
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
OTO Development - 19 months ago