The Omni Parker House is seeking a full-time Night Audit
Associate. This individual will be responsible for reconciling
all postings, balancing cashiers' work, assisting guests at the front
desk and answering phones. The Night Audit Associate will ensure
the night shift operates in an efficient manner by finding
expeditious and diplomatic resolutions to guest complaints, being
knowledgeable in all emergency procedures, running necessary reports
and communicating with department heads on a continuing basis.
- This is a full-time position
- Shift is 11pm - 7:30am. Must be able to work any day
including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to comprehend basic accounting procedures (i.e.
transaction postings and payment methods)
- Basic knowledge of computer functions (i.e. Microsoft Office
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Needs to operate according to the rules and guidelines for Omni
Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be able to assist in Select Guest newspaper organization
- 1 year previous customer service experience required
Omni Hotels - 24 months ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...