Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
The new Crowne Plaza Syracuse hotel is an upscale hospitality gem, offering luxury rooms and suites and generous amenities for business and leisure travelers. From onsite dining at Redfield’s Restaurant to elegant meeting space and a convenient business center, the offerings at our distinctive circular hotel are diverse and accommodating. Be greeted by world-class service and inspired by our hotel's convenient downtown location in Syracuse, NY.Our hotel in the heart of downtown Syracuse is easily accessible from the NYS Thruway and Interstate 81. We are conveniently situated near area attractions, businesses and Syracuse University.
The Night Auditor will balance room, restaurant, and bar work daily. Post and balance charge and send settlements in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain files and reset the systems for the next day operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing tapes/journals.
- Run audit reports/journals from all computer profit centers and outlets.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handles all computer problems that might occur throughout their shift.
- Enter data into computer for revenue/expenses/allowances to generate daily reports.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly.
- Maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
- Perform Front Office Agent duties as needed.
- Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
- Coordinate with Front Office and restaurants/bars closing of file maintenance and reset system totals for next day operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
- Must have knowledge of accounting operations.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Must be able to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Prior hotel Front Office or Night Audit experience in a similar size operation required.