Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters'
fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
• Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
• Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
• Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary
and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
• Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
• Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
HEI Hotels & Resorts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
At HEI Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to associate development. In order for us to be successful, we need to attract, train and...