Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington is currently looking for full time and part time night auditors. Competitive wages and benefits package along with $65 Smartrip benefit per month for all employees
Position title: Night Auditor:
- Responsible for running all overnight duties at the Front Desk.
- Complete TAC Night Audit procedures from OnQ every night.
- Always use guest name. Listen intently to each guest, focusing directly on them during each interaction.
- Use aggressive hospitality skills, which include:
- Smile and Greet every Guest
- Speak to the guest in a warm, friendly and courteous manner
- Display genuine and enthusiastic interest in the guest, pay complete attention
- Anticipate guest needs and be flexible in responding to them
- Be knowledgeable about your job
- LEARN to take ownership of guest problems and resolve them
- Maintain and promote Guest Hospitality at all times.
- Stock Suite Shop on a daily basis. Check storage rooms and place orders with Medco before we run out of items.
- Run and print out CRM Arrivals for the next day and pre check-in any HHONORS coming in for the day.
- Administer discipline and counseling when needed. Involve Front Desk Manager in disciplinary situations when required.
- Assist Front Desk Associates with Guest problems or complaints.
- Ensure that equipment at the Front Desk is in working order. Failure of Front Desk equipment needs to be reported immediately.
- Thoroughly complete supervisor’s checklist by the end of your shift.
- Be familiar with day-to-day selling strategy of rooms.
- Have knowledge of any and all promotions and/or current programs (i.e. HHonors, Hotel Packages) etc.
- Lead daily Rooms Control operations.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be in proper uniform at all times.
- Ensure that all information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the following shift manager or supervisor.
- Provide leadership in coordinating and facilitating regular department meetings. Attend regular Front Office leadership meetings.
- Train associates, in classroom style or one-on-one to continually develop the staff that directly reports to you.
- Every Monday print out eNews (all links included) from OnQ Insider.
- Administer discipline as needed. Administer progress reviews to associates per schedule.
- Participate in committees/activities outside of the department.
- Responsible for Period End Package Checklist.
- Language skills: Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA’s), safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton, San Diego Airport/Liberty Station functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an associate from their accustomed shift as business demands. In addition, it is understood that business and weather determines the amount of hours that are worked and that some weeks may be scheduled at less than 40 hours and other weeks at more than 40 hours.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
Huntington Hotel Group - 4 months ago
- 5 days ago
Sheraton Crystal City
Crystal City, VA
HEI Hotels & Resorts
- 4 days ago
Marriott International, Inc
Marriott International, Inc
- 20 hours ago