ST. Anthony's Hotel--
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and reservations.
ST. Anthony's Hotel--
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
• Guest Service Experience preferred.
• Computer knowledge/skills required.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Sedentary work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Late/Overnight shift.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with BC Lynd Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
• Comply with BC Lynd Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
• Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
• Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
• Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
• Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
• Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
• Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
• Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier’s work.
• Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
• Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
• Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
• Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
• Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
• Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
• Handle guest requests.
The Lynd Company - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard