Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County.
We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Following is a brief description for the position: Night Auditor
Responsible for providing “Four Diamond / Luxury” Guest Service to our Guest at all times. Our Night Auditors are responsible for welcoming, registering and checking Guest in to the hotel. Serves as a liaison with Hotel Guest and Company. Handles Guest opportunities/inquiries with established “Four Diamond” standards in mind. Responsible for night audit functions. Performs responsibilities in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures. Typically our Night Auditors must be 21 years old and have at least three years Customer Service experience and at least one year of Night Auditor or Front Desk experience in a Four Diamond /Luxury hotel property.
1. High school or equivalent education preferred.
2. Must be at least 21 years old.
3. Three years of customer service experience preferred.
4. At least one (1) year of Night Auditor / Front Desk experience in a “AAA Four Diamond / Luxury” hotel property is preferred.
5. Must be able to communicate effectively with Guest, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
6. Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
This is a Full Time position
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Thunder Valley Casino
- 2 years ago - save job