Position Title: Part-Time Night Auditor
Department: Guest Services
Picturesquely located in one of the most desirable areas in Southern California, the Viceroy Santa Monica Hotel fuses classic sophistication and contemporary chic. Located just steps from the city's distinctive boutiques, restaurants and beach activities, Viceroy Santa Monica offers advanced service in a most unique setting.
Job Description: The part-time Night Auditor is responsible for completing the Night Audit and overseeing the nightly operations of the Front Office and Night Audit staff. This position is the contact point for guests and other hotel departments during the “graveyard” shift.
General Responsibilities Include:
· Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival and departure in accordance with check-in and check-out performance standards
· Work with our property management system H.I.S, and other interfaces as required
· Operate/handle telephone lines
· Escort incoming guests to their rooms when feasible
· Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agent work
· Balance room posts and close day
· Run accounts receivable reports
· Provide next day reports for hotel
· Address guest complaints, glitches and/or requests in a very friendly and professional manner. Ensure that all matters are resolved or addressed with the proper department manager so that they can be resolved
· Investigate all safety issues reported during the shift to find their cause, and give recommendations to avoid repeated issues. Initiate investigations and complete incident reports when necessary
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Polished verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
· Great attitude, energetic and motivated team player
· Must be able to sit at a desk, walk, and stand for up to four (4) hours
· Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
Education: Colleague degree preferred.
Experience: Previous restaurant and/or administrative experience preferred
Licenses or Certificates: none
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Viceroy Hotel Group - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -