Night Auditor - Worldmark - Indio, CA
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Check departure folios; verify daily cash sheets and paper work of all reps, ensuring all totals are accurate and posted correctly.
- Close and reset credit card system; update no shows; run final night audit and associated reports.
- Interact with site accounting regarding all aspects of daily transactions, cash drops, credit cards etc.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken through call-back procedures.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of front desk experience in a hospitality/hotel environment (night audit experience preferred).
- Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
- Reservation software or proven aptitude and familiarity with computers and computer software in general.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to follow written or oral directions and possess the ability to gather, collate or classify information.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
United States of America- California-Indio
Worldmark by Wyndham
Nov 20, 2012, 11:10:54 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 15 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...