We are currently seeking highly driven, professional Nightlife Brand Ambassadors to help execute a program for our Tobacco Client.
The primary duty of the Brand Ambassador is to work with a team to execute scheduled Program Nights in locally signed venues (bars, pubs, and clubs). While at a signed venue, the BA will be building brand and company awareness and gain exposure and trial through various promotional activities. The position also requires the BA to regularly attend program trainings to keep up to date on current and relevant information related to their position. The BA will also complete all other duties as assigned by the MNM, SBA or GMR Corporate Staff.
May 2013 – Ongoing (2-3 nights per weeks – will require weekends)
May 14th, 2013
- Represent GMR Marketing and the Tobacco Nightlife Program in a professional manner at all times
- Identify problems and potential situations, explore solutions, and recommend action plans
- Ability to adapt or evolve with shifting priorities while still meeting or exceeding expected goals
- Direct behavior to emphasize the achievement of program and individual goals as well as core values of the Program
- Develop a path to a desired outcome; conduct all tasks according to instruction
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- Be able to work nights and weekends in a bar/nightlife atmosphere
- Be able to submit to and pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Have reliable transportation
- Wear required uniform
- Attend all mandatory Brand Ambassador trainings
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
To apply, go to www.quickstrikefieldmarketing.com and click “Join the Team.” Search and apply to Job #1504.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Indeed - 7 months ago
GMR Marketing brings products to the people. The company produces product promotions at shopping malls, temporary retail locations,...