ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
Opportunity awaits at Nashville's newest star, the Omni Nashville, opening September 30, 2013. Interviews will be conducted at our Grand Hire Job Fair at the new Music City Center, August 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Doors open at 8am and close at 6pm .
You must submit your application first on line to the job (s) in which you would like to be considered . To decrease your wait time at the job fair, print your application/bring resume after completing your online applicant, and bring with you to the job fair. If you have your online application/resume in hand, you will go to our "note-worthy" ready pass area.
Summary: To ensure the Safety of Resort Guests and Associates and to insure the property of the resort is maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Visits all locations requiring special attention as frequently as required.
- Performs Security Patrols and Lockdown of the following areas of the Resort: Restaurants, Lobby areas and the Associate’s entrance, all Meeting Space and Parking areas, Guest floors, Executive Offices, and Back of the house areas.
- Assist with Housekeeping Calls.
- Retrieve Breakfast Menu’s from Guestroom Doors.
- Deliver Express Check-Out Folio’s to Guestrooms.
- Responds immediately to emergency incidents and Security requests.
- Ensures the safety of our guest, associates, and hotel property at all times.
- Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
- Reports in writing on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, with oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed by the established Security procedures.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Director of LP and or LP Supervisor.
- Creates and maintains the highest standards of Security at all times, being professional in attitude, appearance, and application.
- Monitor associates entering and leaving the hotel and collects all package passes and inspects parcels taken from the hotel.
- Monitors the back entrance and receiving dock.
- Confiscates all unauthorized parcels etc., and notifies the Director of LP and the appropriate department head.
- Checks all personnel entering and provides information and direction upon proper identification of all job applicants, salesmen, etc. Notifies the department head involved for permission for non-staff personnel to enter the premises.
- Extended periods of time on feet while patrolling the property or working a special detail.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Must have previous loss prevention/security experience. Previous guest/customer service experience preferred. Hotel experience also preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions, handling customer concerns and sensitive situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to complete shift and incident reports.
- Adequate computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Must have an unexpired CPR certification.
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...