If you enjoy a challenging environment and want career
opportunities, this is the job for you. Most of all you need to be
service-oriented and have the ability to solve problems. A role model
and a trainer for your staff you exemplify hospitality and service
Why You Want To Work For Us
Training we Provide
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
- Front desk experience required, night audit experience
- Prior Management experience required.
Knowledge of Property Management System, preferably Opera.
Strong computer skills
- Handling of guest complaints
Knowledge of credit check and hotel ledger.
- Ensure that reports are run and checklists are
flexible and able to work third shift from 10pm - 8am,
- Communicates with all departments of the hotel
- Commitment to all hotel procedures and policies
- Must be
including weekends and holiday
Omni Hotels - 2 years ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...