Labatt Food Service is looking for a Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor for its Houston warehouse.
The Warehouse Supervisor manages and motivates employees ensuring productivity and quality standards are met.
· Supervise nightly operations
· Ensure product is picked and loaded in a timely manner
· Enforce all work and safety guidelines
· Assign and oversee various job tasks
· A strong background in warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and inventory
· Experience working with equipment such as Tugger, Centerride, Stand Up Forklift and Pallet Jack
· General computer skills; experience with RF scanner and AS400 program preferred
· Good communication and leadership skills
· Good judgment and decision-making abilities
· Sunday through Thursday, 4:30 pm until all trucks are loaded, possibly 12+ hours a night
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Labatt Food Service - 23 months ago